I have crossed over to the dark side. Or is it the light side. After years on LiveJournal, I have ventured into the mainstream. All I need now is to be pregnant and then it would all be over.
oh well.
Currently reading: Women of the Night, a short story collection edited (badly) by Martin H. Greenberg. It's a collection of stories about female vampires, and some are definitely better than others. A few of these stories I would like to see developed into longer works. A few of them...not so much.
I've been trying to read Beyond Armageddon, another anthology, but this one edited by the inestimable Walter Miller (before death). But the first few stories are just plain boring. I apparently find it incredibly hard to skip around in a collection of short stories.
I can't wait for my kindle.
Welcome to the dark (or light) side! Here's hoping you update more than your sister. Of course if you only update annually you'll have no problem topping her output, hehe.
ReplyDeletehaha. yes. the same thing happened with her livejournal.
ReplyDelete